Get Involved with These Leadership Opportunities!
Nutrition Informatics DPG is continuing to build a robust Executive Committee and Leadership Team! This year is an exciting time as goals are set, programs launch, and work is underway to forward NI DPG's mission and help its members achieve their professional goals. Click on the links below to learn more about each position.
NI DPG is looking for nominees to serve in the following elected positions:
Terms for elected positions begin June 2, 2023.
NI DPG is looking for volunteers to serve in the following additional appointed positions:
Terms for appointed positions will begin immediately upoin appointment and run through May 30, 2024 with the option of renewing the term. If interested in an above mentioned position, please tell us more about yourself and your interest via this brief VOLUNTEER INTEREST FORM.
If you would like to be part of a team that values and practices
- collaboration and teamwork within the DPG and the Academy, and with other health professionals
- respecting and honoring the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of all people
- utilizing innovation and creativity to solve problems and advance the profession
- supporting and challenging each other to strive for excellence
- cultivating a sense of belonging by providing members with a welcoming professional home,